Safe Hands, Alcohol Free, Hand Sanitiser Gel With Moisturisers, Certified to BS EN 14476 (effective antiviral protection) and BS EN1276 (effective antibacterial protection)
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO KILL BACTERIA & VIRUSES – Our antibacterial and antiviral formula is effective at killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, and meets official European Standard BS EN 14476. Safe Hands is a hand sanitiser that is specially formulated to give you and your family peace of mind.
- ALCOHOL-FREE & QUICK ACTION FORMULA – Safe Hands kills and cleanses your hands of all germs. This formula is 100% alcohol-free, so it is kinder to all types of skin. Safe Hands is a non-sticky formula. No water is needed, just pop open the bottle, squeeze into palms, rub hands together thoroughly, and you’re good to go!
- MOISTURISES & SOFTENS SKIN – Safe Hands is tough on germs but kind to skin. Our formula has been specially formulated with moisturisers to protect your skin from drying. Gone are the days of sanitisers that leave hands feeling dry and dull, using our sanitiser will leave your skin feeling nourished, smooth and safe from all harmful viruses and bacteria.
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT WITH OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION – Safe Hands has received two official certifications from European Standards. Our sanitiser passes European Standard BS EN 14476 (effective antiviral protection) and BS EN1276 (effective antibacterial protection).
- PRODUCED IN THE UK – We pride ourselves on our British heritage, from design to formulation to packaging, Safe Hands is proudly produced to the highest standards in the United Kingdom.