Our new range of Scholl compounds really are worth every penny. We feel these are right up there with the best on the market. Please see below a brief description on the three we currently have available –
S3 Gold – S3 Gold is a one-step high performance cutting compound for nearly all paint finishing applications on fresh paints. Removes grit P1500 sanding marks in seconds, leaving a brilliant finish. Won’t stick to paint – even on hot surfaces. Virtually no dust contamination. Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT). Use on nearly all kinds of paint – even scratch resistant and UV-paint. Free of wax, silicone and toxic solvents. Also ideal for paint finishing applications on polycarbonate and wood.
S17+ – is a silicone-free cutting compound for 90% of all finishing work on used paints. Ideal for scratch-resistant clear coat paints. Minimal dust production and maximum cut with brilliant high gloss. Easy wipe-off properties, even on hot surfaces. Optimal anti-hologram properties. For light to heavily scratched paints.
- Unlike many paint cleaners, S17+ contains no waxes, silicone oils and other fillers, which fill and hide scratches without eliminating them
- S17+ is used in professional body shops around the world for the permanent removal of sanding marks. S17+ is body shop safe and is the highest guarantee for economic and professional lacquer finishing applications
- The paint cleaner can be used on all paint systems, even on new scratch-resistant clear coats, for the removal of swirl marks or scratches
- In addition, S17+ is used by many of our commercial customers for the polishing of gel-coat, on various plastics, high-gloss lacquered wood surfaces and on polycarbonate parts.
- Thanks to (iPT) Intelligent Powder Technology, the high performance polish removes medium to severe scratching and scuffs in the top coat with ease and generates a long-lasting and deep rich gloss. Best suited for scratch-resistant nano-coatings.
A15+ – the all-purpose polish for used paints. A compound for use on light- to heavily-weathered and even scratched paints. It is ideal for scratch-resistant Nano-paints and provides maximum cut and shine when used with the calibrated Spider-Pad polishing disc. Eliminates holograms on dark paints easily and provides tough, long-lasting protection. Easy to wipe off, even on hot painted surfaces. Can be applied manually or by machine. Removes scratches and oxidation to leave a deep, rich lustre.
For prices please call or order via our online shop (https://www.starbrite.co.uk/home/shop/click here)