Safe Hands | Hand Sanitiser Gel| Antibacterial & Antiviral | Kills Greater Than 99.99% of Bacteria & Viruses | 70% Alcohol | Contains Moisturisers | Officially Certified to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 1500
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO KILL BACTERIA & VIRUSES – Our antibacterial and antiviral formula is effective at killing greater than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, and meets official European Standard BS EN 14476. Safe Hands is a hand sanitiser that is specially formulated to kill Coronavirus, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- 70% ALCOHOL & QUICK ACTING FORMULA – Safe Hands quickly cleanses your hands of all germs. Our sanitiser contains an optimal alcohol percentage of over 70% ensuring a quick acting, fast-drying and non-sticky user experience. No water is needed, just pop open the bottle, squeeze into palms, rub hands together thoroughly, and you’re good to go!
- MOISTURISES & SOFTENS SKIN – Safe Hands is tough on germs but kind to skin. Our formula has been specially formulated with moisturisers to protect your skin from drying. Gone are the days of sanitisers that leave hands feeling dry and dull, using our sanitiser will leave your skin feeling smooth and safe from all harmful viruses and bacteria.
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT WITH OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION – Safe Hands has received three official European Standards certifications. Our Hand Sanitiser passes European standard BS EN 14476 (effective antiviral protection), BS EN1276 (effective antibacterial protection) and BS EN 1500 (effective at killing 99.9% of germs on the skin).
- PRODUCED IN THE UK – We pride ourselves on our British heritage, from design to formulation to packaging. Safe Hands is proudly produced to the highest standards in the United Kingdom.